RÈGLES ET CONDITIONS GÉNÉRALES
INTERNAL REGULATIONS BASS EVENTS
Present regulations will be made clearly visible at the entrance as stipulated by the law.
Last modified on the 7th of September 2022.
Bass Events is an organizer of events. The Internal Regulations, described below, are applicable for all events organized by Bass Events.
EXIT = NO RE-ENTRY
DON'T BRING FOOD, DRINKS, WEAPONS or DRUGS
Persons entering the event site must review these regulations and accept and comply with the provisions.
Every person presenting him or herself at the entrance of the event site must be in possession of either a valid entry ticket or a special admission issued by the organizer. One entry ticket is only valid for 1 admission of 1 person and is only valid on the day or days of the event. When leaving the site, a new entry ticket is needed. Forging the entry ticket or any other special admission to access the site will be prosecuted without exception. The organization reserves the right to deny visitors access to the event, regardless of a valid entry ticket or special admission issued by the organizer. Each holder of an entry ticket, or a special admission issued by the organizer, is at the event site at his or her own risk, indemnifying the organizer from any liability, including theft and accidents.
The entry ticket or pass is neither exchangeable nor refundable by the organization.
The entry ticket or pass must be presented upon entering the event.
Access to the event site is off-limits or refused to people who:
- are clearly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other stimulant;
- have been banned from events before, imposed by either the organizer or the administrative or legal authorities;
- show by manifest behavior to have the intent to disturb public peace or to provoke such a thing by inciting to assault, hatred, rage, etc.;
- resist the control and the non-systematic search by the event's security guards and security services;
- refuse to declare objects that are considered to be dangerous or off-limits by the event's security services (see article 7);
- in any way act in violation of the provisions of one or more articles of these internal regulations.
Every holder of an entry ticket or a special admission who desires to enter the event site must submit to the ticket or special admission validation. Entering the event site implies a possible search. The security guards can ask the holders of an entry ticket or special admission of the same sex to voluntarily submit themselves to a superficial inspection of clothing and luggage, in order to detect objects that may, when brought to the event site, disrupt the course of the event, jeopardize the safety of the other event goers and disturb the public peace. The security guards may request to abdicate these objects.
It is forbidden for holders of an entry ticket or a special admission presenting themselves at the entrance of the event site as well as the persons present on the event site to bring, have somebody else bring or be in possession of the following objects:
- all kinds of vapors, electronic cigarettes and e-liquids;
- own drinks or food, bottles, glasses, drugs or stimulants and the like;
- people who require nutrients or medication for medical reasons (e.g. diabetes) must be in possession of a medical certificate;
- deodorant or perfume in big bottles or sprays (cosmetics in normal shape and size are allowed (max size 50ml);
- any apparatus (umbrella, sunshade, tripod for (movie) camera, cane) considered dangerous by the security services to the other event goers may be refused;
- projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gaseous form;
- inflammable products or materials, sprays;
- pyrotechnical objects such as Bengal Fire, etc.;
- any weapon or dangerous, sharp or bruising object which could be used in such a way (sticks, chains, stabbing or thrust weapons and the like);
- if it can be used as a means to disturb the public peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to persons and goods;
- animals are not allowed on the event site.
On the event site, it is strictly forbidden for holders of an entry ticket or a special admission to:
- try to access inaccessible sections or to be in inaccessible sections of the site in accordance with the entry ticket or the special admission, such as production rooms, artists' lodges, neutral and VIP zones, press rooms, offices, backstage, etc.;
- climb tents, constructions, fences, closures, lighting columns, tables, benches or any other infrastructure of the site;
- obstruct the accesses, exits and evacuation routes and to linger at these locations any longer than strictly necessary for entering or exiting the site;
- disguise themselves or to avoid being recognized, to disturb the public peace and to compromise the safety of the general public;
- sell or bring to market drinks, food or any other product without the express consent of the organiser;
- throw or to shoot with any object or liquid or any other product in loose or gaseous form;
- smoke in areas where no smoking is allowed;
- pee in public;
- all vehicles that are on the site must be equipped with a sticker, issued by the organization.
Offenders will be towed at the expense of the offender.
Texts, symbols, images, gestures and obscene language inciting racism, xenophobia, provocation and discrimination are forbidden.
Visitors must follow the directions of the organizer or his appointed or mandated persons at all times on the event site. Failure to comply will lead to a removal from the event site. If necessary, the organizer may call on the police.
The holder of an entry ticket agrees to adhere to the instructions imposed by the organizer in the framework of the public peace and safety during the event.
Visitors who are removed from the event site for any of the aforementioned reasons will be denied access to the event site for the remainder of the event, even if they are in possession of a new entry ticket or special admission.
In case the organizer denies somebody access to the event site, the former is entitled to deprive that person of his entry ticket and to deny that person further access in order to prevent that person from trying to enter the site. If the organizer has that person removed from the site, the former is not obliged to refund the entry ticket.
For safety reasons, the organizer reserves the right to:
- interrupt or stop the event;
- provisionally keep the visitors on the site at the end of the event;
- totally or partially vacate the site;
- deny access to the site regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
The organizer may be forced to alter the program or the timetable of the event. In this case the entry ticket remains valid and it is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
To give the best possible service to you, it is imperative that we track contact details and other information about you and use it. We also want to respect your privacy of course. We therefore wish to be completely in line with the new European privacy laws, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) or AVG (General data protection regulation). This regulation applies from 25 may 2018: Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 april 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of that data.
Every person who enters the event site agrees to the fact that he or she may be photographed and filmed and that the images can be registered and stored. These pictures or footage can be used by the organizer to promote the event. Registering and storing these images by the police and/or organizer also takes place with the aim to ensure the enforcement of and compliance with the safety on the event site.
The processing of the images aims to prevent crimes and violations to these internal regulations and to track down and facilitate sanctioning the perpetrators by means of identification.
Pictures or movies made by the visitors on the site may not be used for commercial or public purposes, unless with written consent of the organizer.
13.1 Through these general terms and conditions, the organizer informs all visitors of the fact that the organizer collects data to prevent or detect unlawful behavior, to protect or enforce legal rights and for security reasons. This concerns the following personal data: first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence. Where permitted by law, the organizer may also share this personal data (first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence) to government agencies or other authorized bodies, to protect or enforce his rights or the rights of third parties, or in the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes. These government agencies or authorized bodies may give the organizer negative advise concerning the access of a ticket holder. In this case the organizer can refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or evict that person from the event. The ticket holder will not have any right to compensation of damages.
13.2 To be able to process your purchase, the organizer needs to share your data with third parties. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, you explicitly give consent to share your data with the following parties for the following objectives.
13.2.1 The organizer may share your data with the following objectives:
- Check-in procedures and hospitality facilities
- Where permitted by law criminal records of ticket holders can be checked by the government agencies and in case of negative advise by these government agencies, ticket holders can be blocked from the event
- Customer service by the event(s) and their ticket providers
- Printing of among others hard tickets (only in case you receive hard tickets)
- Reporting and statistics about visitors of the event(s)
- Security, safety and health measurements
- Ticket and payment processing
- Transactional e-mails (such as e-mails to confirm the purchase of your ticket)
13.2.2 The organizer may share your data with the following parties:
- Booking companies
- Cashless payments partner
- Hospitality staff at check-in points
- Local and federal governments
- Mailing companies
- Operational staff on site
- Payment processing companies
- Printing companies
- Safety and health companies and staff (such as security or first aid personnel)
- Ticket providers
13.2.3 In case you want to use your right to be forgotten, the organizer needs to erase all your personal data and can no longer offer you any services necessary to fulfill your order nor give you access to the event. In this case the order will not be refunded.
In case the event can’t take place on the foreseen date of 4 March 2023, purchased tickets will be automatically transferred to a later date which will be determined based on the availability of the venue.
There will be no refunds.